ForumSupport for kiwitrees
Authormacalter
Last activity4 days, 1 hour ago
StatusOpen
Replies2
Voices2
Participantsmacalter, kiwi
Tags

family, backup, IE11, bug sql error, title, performance, road map, places, fixing errors, ID notes, not married, REFN, research, batch update, GEDCOM, clippings cart, related, defacto, Histo, icons, chart, bug reporting, relationships, merge, GDBR, default individual, request, tags, 3.3.1, simpl_grey, CHR, Export/Import, 3.3.6, 3.2.2, language, partner, calendar, divorce, save settings, re-order, custom text, new feature, Add a wife, charts, 3.0.0. setup, dates, googlemap, research tasks, logs, 2.0, living, 3.2.1, immigration, shared note, Deleting, login upgrade, role edit, gettext, FAQ, sanity checker

Kiwitrees on Twitter

Topic:   Report: Vital records  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      macaltermacalter
      Participant

685 posts

I don’t think I ever had this active but discovered it yesterday. Set parameters for birth/death to match what’s available in Archives. I couldn’t determine the delimiter for export as CSV so doing cleanup 🙂

Note: This is good report, which I was doing manually inExcel. Only option I don’t need is Source. Clutters each of the block, IMO.

-----
      [updated: 26 Aug 2020]
      MacOS: 10.15.6  (Catalina)
      Safari  13.1.2;  Firefox 80.0
      PHP 7.2.30 Fast CGI

Alter-Drukarsh connections... 3.3.7 <private>
      The Royals 3.3.7 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca
      >
      The Gerrer Rebbes 3.3.7 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca/index.php?ged=rebbes>

kiwikiwi
      Keymaster

1913 posts

Only option I don’t need is Source.

Thats a fair point. Try the attached replacement file in “module.zip” at the bottom of this reply. (Not to be confused with the other attachment image)..

Extract and upload to kiwitrees/modules_v4/report_vital_records/module.php

Now you can exclude either or both the sources and the parent details.

I couldn’t determine the delimiter for export as CSV so doing cleanup

Can’t remember if we’ve discussed this before or not. Have you tried saving it to a PDF file? That would get you a digital output (with or without sources, as per update attached) that looks like this:

Screenshot-2020-09-15-15.17.00

You shouldn’t have any problems creating a PDF directly from any browser on your MAC system. This link should work for any version: https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/02/15/how-to-make-pdfs-in-macos-mojave-without-any-extra-software#:~:text=Go%20to%20File%2C%20Print%20and,it's%20a%20drop%2Ddown%20menu.

Nigel
      My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
      Attachments:
      macaltermacalter
      Participant

685 posts

Ha, Ha, Mac did PDFs long before Windows as a built-in OS feature. Yes, a PDF is possible however need a fie I can edit. I add the person’s Reference No as well as data needed to find them at the Archives. I have a base file to work with, will manually add to to keep it updated.

Will try the replacement file in the morning (here).For this round, the parents are helpful.

-----
      [updated: 26 Aug 2020]
      MacOS: 10.15.6  (Catalina)
      Safari  13.1.2;  Firefox 80.0
      PHP 7.2.30 Fast CGI

Alter-Drukarsh connections... 3.3.7 <private>
      The Royals 3.3.7 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca
      >
      The Gerrer Rebbes 3.3.7 <royals.rbcsolutions.ca/index.php?ged=rebbes>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.