Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
Author

A) did you clear browser cache after adding the css.

B) is your mystyles.css in the right theme folder? If you use more than one theme on a site it must be in each of them.

C) if neither A) nor B) help, which site / url is it?

A: as noted, both caches were cleared
    B: It’s in Colors
    C: this is my personal site so will copy over the mystyles.css to my ROyals tomorrow night (my night) where you have admin access but alterfamily.woodengems.com has Places List for visitors

----- [updated: 13 Jul 2022] MacOS: 10.15.7  (Catalina) Safari   14.1.2;  Firefox 10.0 PHP 7.4x FastCGI; mySQL 8.0

Alter-Drukarsh Connections 3.3.10b/the Garelicks <family members only>

The Royals | The Kennedys |The Gerrer Rabbis 3.3.10b <.rbcsolutions.ca>

Just a further thought…

If you are using the colors theme, then mystyles.css goes in the top folder (/themes/colors/) not in the colors folder /themes/colors/css.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

C: this is my personal site so will copy over the mystyles.css to my ROyals tomorrow night (my night) where you have admin access but alterfamily.woodengems.com has Places List for visitors

I just looked at Royals. That already has the mystyles.css file in place. Unfortunately the site is way out of date (kiwitrees 3.2.0). Perhaps a good time to take it up to 3.2.3?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Royals IS at 3.2.3. Perhaps you have wrong URL: http://royals.woodengems.com/ At that URL, I don’t have the CSS file yet. My FTP is overwriting which it didn’t before (as you note in your instructions) so it needs replacing. Going to sleep, will do Friday night. Bye.

----- [updated: 13 Jul 2022] MacOS: 10.15.7  (Catalina) Safari   14.1.2;  Firefox 10.0 PHP 7.4x FastCGI; mySQL 8.0

Couldn’t wait. Copied the file you saw over to 3.2.3 Royals and 3.2.3 A-D and Place Hierarchy is okay. it was the “s” I had on mystyle(s).css. Now, good night.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Module settings after upgrading’ is closed to new replies.