• This topic has prefixes assigned
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author

Google Maps cannot find state flags in their former places location

Roy

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Glad the initial problem is fixed.

Google Maps cannot find state flags in their former places location

I haven’t experienced that problem. The only possibility I can think of is that you have flags that are not part of the standard kiwitrees download package. That would mean they are not in kiwitrees/modules_v4/googlemaps/places/. I hope you haven’t deleted / thrown away the old modules_v3 folder completely! Compare that folder with the one in modules_v3 and see what is missing. If you then send those to me I will add them to the core files for the next release.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Nigel:

I loaded the flags as I have always done in the past (they worked) – kiwitrees/modules_v4/googlemap/places/usa/flags/. I can manually put them in a cvs file and upload and they show up. They just are not seen when trying to edit in kiwitrees administration. See attached.

Roy

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Attachments:

OK, I see what you mean. Transferred to Bug reports.

Nigel

Fix now committed. Glad you found this one – it has been a bug since ver. 3.2.3 was released!

For an immediate update replace the file kiwitrees/modules_v4/googlemap/module.php with the one in the attached zip folder.

Nigel
    Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps flags not showing in configuration’ is closed to new replies.