Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author

I have not tried to use the Google Maps Chart option until now (I must have been sleeping when it was introduced – have only just noticed it on the Charts menu but don’t see it in the Changes List for the latest release so it has clearly been there for a while! OK – I know I’m getting old!).
    When I try to use it, the bottom information lines are immediately displayed (e.g.”7 individuals displayed, out of the normal total of 7, from 3 generations. ….”) but no map appears – just a the continuously rotating ‘sun cursor’ in the top left of the map frame. I have checked that the module is enabled and the access level set in Admin/Modules/Charts. The feature works perfectly from the Google Maps tab.
    What have I forgotten to set up?

Ron in France
    kiwitrees 3.3.9; PHP 7.3.5

Oops, sorry. That my bad. I found a fixed that bug shortly after releasing 3.3.0, and forgot to report it on here 🙁

To fix, replace the file kiwitrees/modules_v4/googlemaps/module.php with the one from the zip folder attached below.

(I must have been sleeping when it was introduced – have only just noticed it on the Charts menu but don’t see it in the Changes List for the latest release so it has clearly been there for a while! OK – I know I’m getting old!)

That must have been a longer sleep than ‘sleeping beauty” had!! It was introduced into PhpGedView in about 2008 🙂

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Just woken up again!
    Thanks for fix Nigel – have applied and it works now. I like it! I wonder just how many other wonderful things are in there waiting for me to discover them!

Ron in France
    kiwitrees 3.3.9; PHP 7.3.5

Thanks; was just about to report this one.

Roy

Roy

Apache 2.4.27  PHP 7.19 MariaDB 10.2.8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Chart’ is closed to new replies.