Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author

An immediate bug has been identified that occurs only in a fresh installation of kiwitrees 3.0.0 I am working on a fix urgently. Do not try a fresh installation until that is fixed.

The error produces this message:
    SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

Please note. If you attempt an upgrade and for any reason it doesn’t work DO NOT resort to any of the following:

• Re-download the kiwitrees package
    • Re-install a new, or your original download package
    • A fresh installation / set up

None of these in 99.9% of cases are likely to make any difference at all. They just waste time, destroy all evidence of the original fault and generally confuse the real issue.

Ideally, simply stop at the point of the error and ask for help. That will allow proper investigation of what has gone wrong.
    Failing that, restore your system to its previous state from you backup and report the problem you had here, with as much detail as you can provide.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

I have now added this item to the bug list here: https://kiwitrees.net/bug-reporting/error-in-setup-php-when-installing-a-new-instance-of-kiwitrees-version-3-0-0/

Working on a fix urgently.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fresh installation / setup issue in 3.0.0’ is closed to new replies.