Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
Author

this ?

1 CONC საქართველოს მეფეები | Цари Грузии | Kings of Georgia
    1 CHAN
    2 DATE 26 JUN 2018
    3 TIME 13:24:16
    2 _WT_USER Genealogy
    1 RESN none

If I update my Kiwitrees, will the “shared notes” be like in this screenshot? shared note as a link?

Yes.

The problem is clear to see from that data. There is NO LINK in that shared note. It is not becasue kiwitrees cannot include a link, it simply is not there, as you can see.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

If I update my Kiwitrees, will the “shared notes” be like in this screenshot? shared note as a link?

Yes. But that is a link TO the shared note. It is NOT a link to an external site. That would need to be added IN the shared note. But as your previous answer shows, you do not have a link in there.

EDIT: none of this is new. It has ALWAYS worked like this for shared notes, since PGV!

Nigel

screenshot

Can you show a screenshot of the edit screen for that name please.

I an wondering if it is a language/character problem.

Nigel

This gedcom ?

1 NAME Ekvtime son of Erast /Abashidze/
    2 GIVN Ekvtime son of Erast
    2 SURN Abashidze
    2 NOTE @[email protected]
    1 SEX M
    1 BIRT Y
    1 DEAT Y
    1 FAMC @[email protected]
    1 CHAN
    2 DATE 12 JAN 2019
    3 TIME 03:35:27
    2 _KT_USER admin
    1 RESI
    2 PLAC სავანე, საჩხერე, ზემო იმერეთი, იმერეთი, საქართველო
    1 FAMS @[email protected]
    1 NOTE აბაშიძე თბილისი

When you create a shared note, the first line of the note is used to create a link to the note itself.

BUT, if the shared note has no content other than than the first line, then no link is created. There is no point having a link to a note that contains nothing that can be seen more than the first line which is already shown.

Add one or more lines to the shared note (edit N280) and it will become a link.

Look at the two shared notes on this demonstration page: https://demo.kiwitrees.net/individual.php?pid=I57&ged=wedgewood.ged

Nigel

I’ll try to do so, I will write the result.
    If it works out then I will update my Kivitrees

Thanks

something does not work
    you can watch gedcom data Of this https://demo.kiwitrees.net/individual.php?pid=I57&ged=wedgewood.ged ?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR 8: A non well formed numeric value encountered’ is closed to new replies.