Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
Author
Posts
  • #1967

    I forget to tell that you has to clear the cache inside the webtrees program after you have uploaded the da.mo file to the server

  • #1968

    First, I apologise that I did not have time to respond to this topic earlier. Since Greg first released w1.5 I have never been busier with clients for kiwitrees hosting or others who host their own sites but do not want to use the 1.5 series. I should be very grateful to Greg for his support in growing my business ๐Ÿ™‚

    Jacoline. I know you submitted a file with changes included. Unfortunately it was based on a webtrees versions of the .po file that as Ole explains was full of translations that had been deleted (“#” mark added). Most of the .po files used in the 1.4 webtrees had the same problem. I have since corrected them all and Greg has done the same with webtrees 1.4.

    I tried to use your changes and merge them into the revised file, but it was just not possible. Sorry about that, but you will need to review the CURRENT file and resubmit.

    As Ole says, the current .po file (available at https://github.com/kiwi3685/kiwitrees1.4.4.2/tree/master/language, using instructions at https://kiwitrees.net/forums/topic/how-do-languages-work/ ) is much better, and many more items are translated.

    Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
  • #1970

    Super – tyvm

    Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

    admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

  • #2521

    Updated danish

    Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

    admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

  • #2532

    Thanks Jacoline.

    Attached is the .mo file for you to copy to your kiwitrees /languages folder.

    Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
  • #2538

    Thank you Nigel ๐Ÿ™‚ As allways Perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

    Any news about the translation in reports?

    Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

    admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

  • #2901

    Any news about the translation in reports?

    You should find that these are now correct in version 2.0.2 just released.

    Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
  • #2929

    After the fix-version – I noticed something in language file. This is the updated version from release 2.0.2

    Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

    admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

  • #2978

    There is a fatal error in your .po file I am afraid. You have this translation:

    #: themes/xenea/theme.php:32
    msgid “xenea”
    msgstr “F.A.B.”

    You need to change that to

    #: themes/xenea/theme.php:32
    msgid “xenea”
    msgstr “xenea”
    Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Danish translation’ is closed to new replies.