Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author

No system in this. It should show cousins for this ID since her mum has siblings with kids

http://lopekana.dk/kiwitrees/individual.php?pid=I40&ged=lopekana.dk

If we look further up in the relatives we can see the cousins

Any idea what is wrong?
    (I have checked that the links are correct)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

The cousins are all private. They should be there if your are logged in [but I assume this is not your tree]. If you point, for example, with your cursor to one of the mother’s siblings in the side bar you will see her children all listed as “Private”.

Sorry, that was all wrong ๐Ÿ™

The problem is that the “cousin’s” tab should not be displayed when not logged in. If not logged in then the number of cousins can always be wrong because of privacy, so becomes nonsense. Therefore I always recommend it is only visible to members or above.

In the current version of kiwitrees it is not possible to force that. But in the next release I can make members and above the only options, which I will try and remember to do.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

try to go up (older generation)

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

Okay it gives an explanation for why I do not has this error and another user. None of us has visitor access to the module.

I will be back if it did not solved the problem

Ty for now ๐Ÿ™‚ As allways – great support ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

No it did not helped ๐Ÿ™

Look here:
    These 2 are cousins http://www.lopekana.dk/kiwitrees/individual.php?pid=I3&ged=lopekana.dk and http://www.lopekana.dk/kiwitrees/individual.php?pid=I230&ged=lopekana.dk

Look at the encl. images

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

The problem will be in the data or the privacy settings. I would need access to the site or a copy of the GEDCOM file to help further.

Have you checked for data errors?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

I sent you an email about access!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

Thank you Nigel! Now it works!

Your idea that the tables were mixed up were right. So import/export of the gedcom file fixed the issue.

Jamie

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘cousin tab’ is closed to new replies.