Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author

He made a reinstall :[ Something must have went wrong in a earlier update
    So I have no idea what went wrong!

(EDITED – removed comments related only original thread)

He did talk about if you enter a number in fancy imagebar between 0-100 it reset when you tab to next field

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

Ah yes, I can see that.

But before I fix it – is that an option really important. It seems unnecessary extra work to me. Surely just “sepia” is enough without also setting the level of sepia. Check with the user?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

To be honest – I have no idea! I do not use fancy image bar – Try to take it away and lets see what happend 😛

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

admin and owner of a user customized version of kiwitrees (contains 3 family trees)

Done! I will be back when he answer 🙂

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

His answer is:
    Jeg bruger “sepia” i smart billedgalleri, – og det sker når man toggler til sepia at man så kan man vælge “antal dødsfald” – også i den brand ny installerede version fra i går. Det har absolut ingen effekt – men for udvikleren må det være brand irriterende at den popper op.

Translated:
    I use “sepia” and when you tab to the “sepia” field and want to choose “Number of death” it has no effect at all! It must be annoying for developer!

So guessing “sepia” is wanted but no need for the number of death!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

OK, thanks. I’ll remove it and just leave the “sepia / color / black & white” options. Perfectly adequate I’m sure.

“Number of death” is an interesting translation! The original English is “Level of sepia”. The numbers entered (between 30 and 100) determine how dark the sepia color would be. Did the words get mangled in the translation back from Danish to English, or was the Danish version not right?

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info

Translation not correct!

Since I do not use it – I had no idea about it! Well I do have it in my other database. But I rarely logon in that one! So I missed that part!

Regards,
    Jamie Jaconelli

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Fancy Image bar sepia level not saved’ is closed to new replies.