14th December 2017 at 5:15 pm #9618
Thanks. Looking at it in detail it is an issue for ALL census templates. This has been messy. Twice I’ve thought I had fixed this, only for my fix to reverse a previous one!! So this time I’ve re-written the relevant piece of code almost completely, and given it a thorough test.
Just for interest, the issue has been catering for
fourfive different situations:
- An old-fashioned census entry not using the census assistant (one CENS event attached to a single individual)
- Having the census assistant enabled, but for a single individual not using it (except to select the appropriate date)
- Using the census assistant fully, but for just a single individual
- Using the census assistant for a complete household
- Using the census assistant for a household including individual(s) not recorded in the family tree
I’ve tested all these with the latest change, so hopefully, it will stay fixed this time. 😉
This fix is to replace the file kiwitrees/edit_interface.php with the one in the attached zip folder.
Let me know how it goes for you.
(Edit – adjusted for additional test case, described in later posts)Nigel
My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info