Author

Ran the report. Problem with dates. Date of birth column is okay but date of death only has “Date” in header (s/b “Date of death”)

The second date column is generic. “Date of birth” exists for any fact / event you choose. The second column is the date of the chosen event. So to display “Date of death”, “Date of Occupation” etc. etc would require complex and resource hungry code. Is it really necessary?

What is Type and details? I don’t see them in the Edit window for Burial.

Type is described in the Help for that page (click the little question mark) as “The “Type” field is only available for Custom facts and Custom events.” So it means whatever you set it to mean when you add a custom event or a custom fact.

Detail is not a field. It adds search / filtering on the content of the chosen fact or event.

Could CSV open the save as.. to save it to file rather screen? Then Excel could open the file.

That is either a browser thing or an Appley thing. For me (PC) in Chrome it always opens a save as window. In FF it opens a window with options to either open with a selected software or save as. It also has a tick box to “Always take this action in future”. None of this can be influenced by kiwitrees.

And, would I be able to modify to include Address field as I had previously?

I’m not sure. Can you send me a copy of the modified file you are referring to so I can see in detail what it does.

Nigel
    My personal kiwitrees site is www.our-families.info