25th November 2015 at 9:25 am #5455
I found a local backup of my previous SQL file from Feb 2015. Did search in text editor for ‘setting name’ = ‘story_body’ and didn’t find. I tried one other that may have been webtrees and didn’t see that line. (My recollection is the stories started in webtrees. Maybe I never brought them over. Oh well. I see your plans include CKEditor, not the nicest to play with. So, maybe I’ll try again then, whenever that is 🙂
Amusing notation in my history log: 2012 Jan 12 >testing has started to move over to webtrees, hopefully making it more user-friendly (its application is an offshoot of PGV).
And if I was to add a postscript 2015 that as we reach Jan 2016, am very content with kiwitrees and it is user-friendly.
----- [updated: 31Aug2023]
Alter-Drukarsh connections |The Garelicks|Journal 3.3.12 - PHP Version 8.1.17 - mySQL 8.1
The Royals |The Kennedys|The Gerrer Rabbis 3.3.12 - PHP Version 8.1.17 - mySQL 8.1