The latest release of Kiwitrees (version 3.3.3) consists of minor bug fixes and a few useful improvements to the software.
[accordions title=”New or significant changes” open=”yes”]
- New sanity checks
- Children not in date order
- Families not in date order
- New research links
- For Holland
- For Australia
[accordions title=”Improved” open=”no”]
- Updates to fanchart (Richard Cisee, at webtrees)
- Update fanchart to v.1.5
- Add “drag” option for fanchart
- Add “zoom” with mouse-wheel
- Update xenea style for latest fanchart
- Add more detail to the unlinked media list
- Add options to media download configuration (which member categories can download)
- Change word break style to prevent breaking mid-word when wrapping text
- Fix margins inside person boxes
- Improve name searching in reports
- Make theme select widget a permanent theme change (for admins only)
- Add person’s age information to census tab display
- Revise wrapping display for media notes
- Update “backup to Dropbox” module to display dropbox errors
- Update databases to allow for longer text storage
- Upgrade CKEditor module to CKE4.8
- CKEditor – make SCAYT the default spell check setting
[accordions title=”Fixed” open=”no”]
- _WT_ not replaced in the database during upgrade.
- Missing error catch in the upgrade process
- No error log category for “create user” so defaulting to “error”.
- Unidentified variable $par_id in function admin_placecheck
- Correct accidental change to global name (KT_PASSWORDSCHECK)
- Bad display of shared notes in census when a note is subsidiary of a source.
- Contact messages not sent.
- Edit shared note not showing note text
- Function addmessage() not recognised
- One instance of “create with census assistant not hidden before a date is selected
- Registration mail process
- Relationship chart. Too slow for long complex relationships. (Fixed by R Cissee)
- Watermark on images not working
- Last change (WT_Module should be KT_Module)
- Census bug – issue when favourites enabled but no favourites were set.
- MySQL 5.7 bug – need to remove “ignore” parameter.
- Wrong syntax for unknown gender